- Lead Customer Success @ Bitstack to help us build the best bitcoin savings app in Europe
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full-time position
- Paris-based (Station F) but remote-friendly
About Bitstack 🚀
Bitstack's mission is to empower people to build better saving habits in a more open financial world. That’s why we started with a simple and automated bitcoin savings app. Bitstack rounds up your purchases and saves the spare change in bitcoin. We are finally making saving in bitcoin fun, effortless and accessible to everyone.
Bitstack is backed by VCs like Founders Future, Plug & Play Tech Center and angel investors from leading companies like Ledger, Alan, Swile and more. We are building a product our users love and we are just getting started!
Bitcoin is a radically new way to store and transact value. It is the first open and borderless monetary network with a fixed supply of 21 million, making bitcoin the most scarce asset ever. Check out why we believe so strongly about Bitcoin at https://bitstack.fr/bitcoin!
About the role 👋
Bitstack’s customer success team is focused on providing outstanding service to our users and creating the future vision of how we’ll serve customers.
What you’ll do
- Be the first point of contact for our customers and ensure excellent customer experience
- Drive improvements in customer satisfaction across channels by understanding the struggle and support needs of our customers and how our teams can best respond
- Develop and manage the metrics to measure the growth, performance and impact of the team
- Set up and treat the Customer Success operation as a product, innovating, experimeting and iterating on the customer experience
- Scale the Customer Success team and set up processes to support our growth while keeping a high-quality service
- Work closely with Product on an ongoing basis to gather and synthesize relevant data and suggest improvements to the product experience
- Be the guardian of our tone of voice : we are transparent, inclusive and accessible
- Improve our FAQs and internal knowledge base
Skills we are excited about ⭐
We are looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
- Experienced - 3+ years of relevant CS operations work, ideally within a fintech or tech environment, with product/project management experience
- Bilingual - Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Caring and Empathetic - you are attentive to understanding our customers’ issues or concerns and have a passion for ensuring an outstanding customer experience
- Leader & Team player - you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Owner mentality - You like to take initiative and find new creative solutions to problems with expertise in balancing and articulating trade-offs
- Perpetual learner - You are excited about talking to users, partners, learning about personal finance and Bitcoin in general
Bonus points 📈
- You are passionate about Bitcoin & personal finance
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
Company benefits ☀️
- Location: Paris (Station F) or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance with Alan Blue (100% employer contribution)
- Bitstack Plus for free & exclusive swag
- Monthly team activities
Hiring process ⚙️
- Call with our CEO
- A test task that is similar to tasks you would do on a daily basis
- Meet the rest of the team
- Decision time!
How to apply ❓
Tell us why you want to join Bitstack and why you generally care about the problem we’re solving. Share with us what excites you, what you’ve built in the past, and how you envision your role at Bitstack.